Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Starting...

This is the first time I am writing in a blog. Ever.

Working 24-7 while raising two kids and trying to maintain a reasonable relationship with my husband left me no time for myself.
I felt so empty that one day I have decided to quit, leave my job and focus on my family, me included.
Someone smart once told me that in order to have a happy family, I need to make sure that first of all I am happy. And I wasn't.
So this is me trying to find new ways to be happy - Trying to find more reasons to smile.

The thing I love the most after my family  (this is just in case my husband will find out about this blog :) ) is FOOD.
I love to eat, cook, bake, smell and buy food - I love everything about it.
I go to bed with 5 different cooking/baking books while trying to find some ideas and new recipes.

I used to work so hard and got addicted to the intensity and emails and all of a sudden I wake up in the morning to an empty inbox. I don't plan to go back to work right away but need sometimes a little push in order not to drown in to the day to day tasks. I need more action.

I am going to try every few days a recipe from a different chef/book. I will start with chefs that inspired me and I am very open to suggestions.

Write me, give me ideas to what to cook or bake. Send me links to recipes, references to books and I will share with you the trail and results from my new project - taking a break and starting to cook and bake.

Here. Didn't do much and I am already smiling and super excited.

Yours,
Lady V

No comments:

Post a Comment