Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Magnolia bakery

The blog is about inspiration. Inspiration to cook and bake. I wrote about three amazing chefs who inspired me to cook and now its the first blog about inspiration for baking.
I love baking and sweets. My favorite treat these days is french macrons and one day I will dedicate a blog to these amazing pieces of heaven.

So back to baking and magnolia bakery. I wasn't a big fan of cupcakes, I like the concept but the ones I tried were always too dry. So I decided to take this challenge and try and make moist cupcakes after I heard so many good things about Magnolia's. I read a lot about cupcakes (and there is a lot to read :) ), visited some blogs and at the end of the day i have decided to try the famous magnolia bakery cupcakes recipe. I was very pleased with the results.
In the picture you can see the chocolate and vanilla cupcakes but I recommend you to try their vanilla recipe
















Recipe can be found here. 

The key to success is to take the cupcakes out before you think they are ready. 18-20 minutes in my oven.
Find out more about Magnolia bakery  - www.magnoliabakery.com

The next one I am going to try are probably the one from "Baked by Melissa" - if you didnt try the irresistable mini cupcakes yet - its a must!

Have a sweet day,
Yours,
Lady V.

No comments:

Post a Comment